Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Summary

Hello lovely bloggers!
 
Something amazing has happened already today, something I class as a miracle.
 
I managed to stay in bed until 10 past 9 without getting woken up!! There was no loud talking outside my bedroom door, no sound of the radio downstairs and no dog jumping onto my bed. This is a rarity and due to this I am in a positive mood and am looking forward to the day ahead.
 
Anyway, before you all think I am totally bonkers, lets move on.
 
I honestly can't believe it is Sunday already - this week has flown by!
I was back to work on Monday as the huge bandage on my toe was replaced with a smaller one allowing me to drive again. This meant I was up at the crack of dawn and out the house by 7:30. I work as a nanny where I look after 3 children who are 6, 3 and 4 months. I really enjoy this job which actually doesn't feel like a job at all - I spend my days cuddling the baby, playing peppa pig, puzzles and other children's games and driving the children to school and various other clubs.
 
On Wednesday afternoons I volunteer at my local hospital - this is because I want to be a midwife. The jobs I do unfortunately have nothing to do with midwifery or even nursing. I do admin work, the tea and coffee rounds and some general cleaning and tidying up in the mini kitchen. It's not very exciting and the time goes really slowly when I'm there but it has been useful to observe the other members of staff and learn more about issues that arise in hospitals.
 
On Thursday I was nannying again, I attempted to teach the 3 year old to ride a bike - it failed...badly. But I will keep trying and she will learn eventually! Friday I went to nandos (it was so yummy! I honestly think I could live off their chicken wraps!) and caught up with some friends. And yesterday I was at my other job where I run children's parties! It was a manic really busy day and my toe was really hurting as I was wearing flat dolly shoes.
 
So there is a quick summary of my week!
I plan on starting my day today with a cooked breakfast, then a walk along the beach before going to my boyfriends house for a roast dinner.
 
How has your week been?
Has it flown by as quickly as it feels like it has for me?
 
I'm planning on doing some products reviews which I might post this evening or tomorrow so look out for those!
 
Amber
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, i'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you the week has gone by SO fast ! Oh lucky you, leaving by the sea/ocean is amazing, I wish I did. Seems like you had an eventful week ! Have a great day !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine living anywhere else!
    Enjoy whats leaft of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete