Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February

Happy 1st of February!
 

Its officially been a month since 2013 started and (despite my minor toe operation a couple of weeks ago) so far so good :)
 
I've managed to stick to all of my new years resolutions - link! And have got 3 interviews this month at various universities.
 
This month I am planning on making some purchases off my wish list - link!
As well as cramming in revision for my university entry tests and interviews, and looking for another part time job! It's going to be a busy month!!
 
I'm about to head to Nando's (YAY) to meet a friend for some lunch before heading off to do some shopping - perfect start to February :)
 
How has 2013 been for you so far?
Have you managed to stick to your new years resolutions?
What do you have planned for the next few weeks?
 
Amber
xoxo
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I wish you all the best for february ! Seems like the new year all over again hahaha, no but seriously january has gone by SO fast ! 2013 has been good for me so far, although I lost my job I have much more time for youtube and my blogs, and youtube is my actual job although I don't make enough revenue to live out of it so, it's good to focus on that too ! I did manage to stick to my new years resolution except for one which was to drink less diet coke, i'm so bad with this haha ! And in the next few weeks I just planned to see my friends, film and write blog posts ( a lot ) and also organize small areas in my room cause my actual organization doesn't fit weel with my routine (: ! Anyway have a lovely day !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie :) all the best to you too!
      Good luck with your videos and blog, hope your not too upset about losing your job!
      Haha, coke is sooo addictive so I can see why you struggled with that!!
      Thank you for you comment :)
      Amber
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. good luck with all of your university things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Wow, thats a great give away! I will be sure to check it out :)
      Amber
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just nominated you for a liebster award, you might want to check that post of mine so you can get what it's all about http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/2013/02/liebster-award.html !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goshhhh! Thank you so much!
    I will read up on this later as I am off to work now :)
    I have only been blogging for a week so thank you so much for thinking my blog is good enough for an award!
    Amber
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete