Monday, January 28, 2013

Soap and Glory product review

I have always loved the Soap and Glory shower gel after a receiving a bottle from a friend as a birthday present a couple of years ago.
Since then I have branched out to some of their other products including the body butter, hand cream and body spray.
Thought I'd do a quick review of some of these products to see if I can tempt you all to try some! 
Soap and Glory creamy shower gel: This is my favourite shower gel I have come across so far! It's so foamy and creamy and a small amount goes a long way, it also has a built in body lotion which your skin feeling really smooth and soft. I use this every time I shower and have even purchased a travel size to take on holiday! I can't imagine using any other shower gel and all in all this product is completely and utterly scrumptious!!

 
The price of this product is £5.50 for a 200ml bottle. The product is also available in travel size.
Soap and Glory butter yourself body butter: My boyfriend bought me a Soap and Glory gift set which had the small travel size pot in, I have since purchased the larger pot as like the shower gel, I love it!! This body butter contains exfoliating AHAs, orange water juice, shea butter, peppermint oil and fruit liquid fig. AHA's (alpha hydroxy acids) are great for replenishing and exfoliating dry skin which improves your skins texture and tone - who could say no to that!? This body butter is really thick and more like a balm than a moisturiser which I love as I find the majority of body butters are quite thin and runny (sorry, I couldn't think of better words to use!) I use this body butter pretty much every day in the evening and my skin still feels soft and hydrated in the morning :) big thumbs up from me!
 
 
This product is £10.50 for a 300ml pot, however like the shower gel it is also available in travel size.
Soap and Glory hand cream: Like the majority of products from Soap and Glory the scent of this hand cream is distinctive but not overpowering. It contains shea butter and macadamia oil and you only need a small amount to leave your hands feeling great.
 
 
This is the smaller 50ml tube priced at £2.50. A larger 125ml tube is also available at £5.00 
Overall I am a fan of all of the products I have tried from Soap and Glory so far. Not only do I love the products themselves but I also love the packaging. It's different and girly and gets a definite thumbs up from me!
What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?
Has anyone tried out Soap and Glory's make up collection? If so how did you get on and should I give any products a try?
Amber
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love Soap and glory! I had alot of it for christmas to try out! Nice review! Cant wait to Try the Clean on me shower gel!

    You should try the Sugar crush products. The scent is amazing! i really recommend it!

    Pipp xx
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I will look out for them!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete