Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chill out Sunday

Hello and happy Sunday!
For me Sunday is that one day of the week where I don't really make plans and tend to spend the day with my family or boyfriend.

My perfect Sunday would go something like this.....
Not getting woken up before 9am - this is virtually impossible in my house as both my parents and sister are up at the crack of dawn, if I don't get woken up by the sound of them talking, putting on the radio or letting the dog come upstairs then my Sunday is already a success!!
My boyfriend cooking me breakfast - we both like a fry up with all the trimmings
A walk along the beach or in the forest with our dog Aisha
Spending the afternoon watching a film with the fire on all cosy in the lounge
And a roast dinner to finish the day off!

So far today my Sunday has gone like this:
Woken up at 7:30 by my family talking and moving around downstairs, dragging myself out of bed and into the kitchen to find that we have not much food in the house so having to settle for toast. I wasn't able to go for a walk as my toe is still hurting from my operation on Tuesday and I couldn't get any shoes on (there was no way I was going out in flip flops again! Brrrrr) However, on the plus side I have painted my nails with Barry M's new 'gelly nail paint', I only needed one coat and it dried quite quickly and is very shiny! I think I might purchase some more!


These varnishes are in the colours pomegranate, prickly pear and watermelon. They are currently 3 for 2 in Boots as well so now is a good time to buy!

Were heading out shortly to a lovely restaurant right on the beach where they serve super scrummy food! Afterwards I'm planning on spending the afternoon watching a  film with the fire on before seeing my boyfriend this evening.

Although the day didn't start as off as a perfect Sunday, things are certainly looking up!!

How does your perfect Sunday compare to the day you are having so far?

Amber xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That really does sound like my dream Sunday and then my realistic one!! My Mum and Dad have to get up before 9 as they feel like they are 'wasting the day' so i have to wake up around then too, as my dog will scratch at my door until i let him in!! And i absolutely love sitting by the fire all cosy and comfy on the sofa with a blanket and a yummy tea!! - Far from it normally as football is normally taking over the TV on a Sunday and my dad boots me out :(

    Also, i really want to try the new Barry M Gelly range but other than it being shiny whats different than the usual nail polish? Is it thicker/harder? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why my parents are up early! Haha
      I find this range of Barry M is thicker, I painted my nails with the pomegranate shade today and one coat is all I needed!
      It looks more like shellac than normal nail polish as well :)
      I'll see how long it lasts before chipping and do a proper review in my blog soon
      Amber xoxo

      Delete
  2. My Sunday is going pretty good...just a lazy one really! Though my mum has shouted at me for being too lazy, oops!

    I loveeee the watermelon shade of that nail varnish! I need it in my life asap! xx
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as 'too lazy' on a Sunday!
    I'm going to do a review on these gelly nail varnish's soon so I'll let you know I they are worth investing in!
    Amber xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colours. I am loveing the gelly nails by barry m at the moment!

    Pipp xx
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too!
    I'll be sure to check out your blog :)
    Amber xoxo

    ReplyDelete